Monday 13 February 2017

Capture the Flag

I claim this land for all of England. I have battled through the maze of corn with my trusty scythe, which I am now using as a flagpole. I plant this flag defiantly upon this mount. I can use the blade as a hidden defence to anyone who should try and wrench my flag from behind me. From here, I can survey all of my land, from the empty shelter which I can use to store my equipment to the trees that stretch beyond. I also have my clipboard of mightiness with me, which tells me in more detail of the land that I am surveying. The skies are grey in anticipation of the doubt and conflict that I am about to inflict on my new empire. And I’m wearing the perfect outfit for the occasion. Look how casual and easy this conquest was. And there’s no-one around to stop me from harvesting my corn. Apart from my flagpole, as it’s also my scythe. So it’s going to take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment