Friday 15 January 2016

More keys please

Why in the world aren't my colleagues organised? All this week there has been a problem with keys; none of which is my fault. On Monday I had to wake someone up to come and deliver keys because he hadn't handed them on as requested. On Tuesday I found out that my keys have actually gone on holiday with someone who isn't available to return them. On Wednesday I had to make arrangements to have keys delivered which I had to collect on my day off at my nearest store. Then this morning there was a great panic as neither of the day managers had keys as the general manager decided to take two sets with him and I had to leave a set behind in Leamington for them to collect. Two people have lost their key sets and it seems that the rest of us have to suffer the consequences. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment