Tuesday 11 October 2022

Magnet Power

I’ve always wondered how you’d get magnets to make things float. You’d have to restrict the movement of them somehow. You could fix one magnet to a surface then build a restricted tube around it to ensure that the other magnet would have a confined escape path. Where do these mysterious materials come from? Are they pieces that are chipped off the opposite poles of the earth when whey required materials to build in the centre? The weird thing is that we don’t see the train fly, it just moves horizontally. Do they manipulate it with electricity? And how big are these magnets? I never got the opportunity to see the train in action either as I was on it most of the time. Perhaps I’d have another opportunity if I wasn’t tied to a schedule. And where can I get my hands on a simple set of magnets nowadays to do my own experiments?


No comments:

Post a Comment