Tuesday 18 October 2022

I Like the Way you Move #dreamdiary 141

I’m catching a bus to a meeting with my school crush. I’ve got no idea why she wants to come to this meeting, but I’m delighted with her company. Along our journey to the bus stop, I bump into someone used to go to these meetings. We stop to chat, but my girl carries onto the bus station. After five minutes, I explain that I need to catch up with her. I run to the bus station where the departures are laid out like trains. I head to the stairs and the steps are that narrow that I’m able to slide over the edges of them as if I’m surfing. I pay for my day ticket on the bus and it departs but the girl is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps she’s realised what she’s getting into and she’s made her escape. Or maybe she’s getting on with my friend at the next stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment