Saturday 21 November 2020

Airtime Rewards

We all want to save a bit of money. This little beauty proposes to save you money on your monthly phone bill when you spend at certain retailers. You need to register your card number so they track what you get up to. I’m a bit annoyed with their services lately. For one thing, you have to wait an absolute age to get the cashback verified before it’s credited to your account. Then since I’ve begun using it, the minimum amount that you can redeem has changed from a choice of £5 or £10 to a minimum of £20. Because of the increase; I wonder if I will actually get to apply it since I now pay less than the redeemed amount that they’re offering. And in the meantime, who gets to play around with all this data that I’m generating? Perhaps it’s too good to be true, and it’s an excuse to bombard you with special offers. I can’t remember how I came across it now and I don’t know anyone else who uses it either. And I can’t truly endorse it until I’ve been shown the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment