Wednesday 12 February 2020

What Dippy Did Next

Crikey. It’s a bit small in here, isn’t it? My head’s nearly touching the ceiling. Are they smaller up north? I feel that I could quite easily step over this fence and help myself to a snack. Oh wait, I’m dead. Never mind. If I move myself towards the window, I can get a brilliant view of the city that those smaller creatures can’t see. Oh wait, all they have to do is walk through the cave’s exit and they’ll see the same thing. But why did they have to paint my bones black? They weren’t always this colour; not that I’ve seen my own bones before but I have seen the bones of others. Is that maybe why I’ve managed to last this long? Did all the other dinosaurs get it wrong? Or has something happened to me. Never mind. In a few months time I’ll be put back into pieces and pushed into creates for my journey further up north. I hope they don’t lose my other big toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment