Wednesday 5 February 2020

Mommy Shark

When the little ones are tied to a certain dance; you’ve got to take advantage of it by forking out for the latest accessories. It makes them look hip and cool and the envy of their friends. My youngest niece loves any form of movement and she loves to dance. She loves copying other people to the sound of music. Last year we took her to a pantomime and her face just lit up when the stage cast asked the whole audience to stand up and perform the Baby Shark song. So I just had to get her the plushy to go with it. It even sings the song. Of course I’ve got no idea what she actually does with it. I like to think that she curls up in bed with it when she sleeps. Maybe it sits on a shelf and she invites it to imaginary tea parties with other stuffed animals. She could take it to her nursery group and show it off to her friends. Or it could currently be sitting in a puddle in the middle of a field. I’ve got no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment