Saturday 10 February 2018

Lamenting about Lego


What the heck are these? They’re some sort of Lego cards. I got a free pack every time I spent over £10 in Sainsbury’s; which is isn’t very often nowadays as I’m in there at least twice a week. Each pack has four cards inside. Are they scratch cards to win prizes? Are they trading cards that you swap and collect? Do they contain fact sheets about the Lego sets that you can buy? Or are they Top Trump cards? Why do we want to collect them? I’ve got no idea and it’s a shame that I didn’t open a pack to find out. Eventually I took a picture of them and sent it to a friend of mine who’s Lego mad and bagged them off me straight away. So if they’re prizes then I might have lost out on the deal, but he does bake some very nice cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment