Saturday 18 March 2017

The Superwatch

I’ve got myself a super watch for Christmas. It was a joint present between me, my parents, and my company for celebrating a ten-year anniversary. And it’s taken me quite a while to get into the swing of using it. Firstly, it was well-packaged. It was so secure that it actually took me half an hour to get the box open without actually smashing the casing. And when I finally got into the box, the darn thing needed charging so that took another hour. The cable is quite flimsy; it comes loose too easily. And it doesn’t always sync up to my phone. As of yet I haven’t managed to get any of the smartwatch notifications working. I guess it’s because I don’t get on well with Bluetooth as it has a habit of draining my phone’s battery. It’s great when it comes to telling the time or how many miles I’ve walked. But there’s still a lot more that it should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment