Wednesday 8 March 2017

A warning against cheap batteries

I recently bought my nieces an activity game. This game required batteries, and I’d started out poorly by buying them the one wrong ones. When I got to the pound shop, I discovered that they’d stopped selling the quality brands, so I bought them a lower-grade size instead. I got more in the pack for the same price. The toy did work, but it wasn’t powerful enough to make the thing work. When I got around to replacing these batteries, they loved it. But why do the lower manufacturers think that their products will work just as good? Or better yet, manufacturers should include high-quality batteries so that customers don’t lose faith in their products, and it would even encourage them to seek out better quality batteries when it comes to replacing them. At the end of the day, it’s just a waste of energy and money, and people lose faith in the products that they are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment