Wednesday 1 June 2016

Scales

One of my current traits which I've had for a long while is scaly feet. I can't stand the hardened skin and I just have to scrape it away. I'm human so most skin is soft,  and these little knots of skin just tighten me up. Often I get flakes which just to be peeled away, and then I get large layers which just hang on tingling with the pain . Eventually I have to end it by very carefully cutting the layer away, then patch myself up using socks as a bandage. I used to have the same problem with hands as well, but I've nearly grown out of that. But how can I get rid of the scales? Is it due to a childhood battle with exma? And do I really have to cover myself in cream? Surely man was born to exist without constantly pampering ourselves in powders?

No comments:

Post a Comment