Sunday 5 June 2016

Ham, Egg & Chips

Two thick succulent pieces of pink ham, with just a small amount of fat are slapped onto my plate. It’s as pink as the young cute piglet that it came off. I haven’t got a clue as to where the pork was reared, but it’s now being added to my rear after melting in my mouth. Alongside this are two large fried eggs cook to perfection, with the yellow yolks not too solid for dipping; yet not too runny to let the yolk run amok on my plate. It’s as if this glorious meal came straight from the piggy’s head and sliced straight from the face, and its eyes have bloated in the deep fat fryer. Finally, there’s golden cut thick chips for absorbing the juices, cooked crisp enough for a lovely brown texture yet their insides are soft and fluffy as soon as they’re cut open, releasing a jet of steam up to the heavens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment