Tuesday 7 June 2016

An Anatomy of a McDonald's Breakfast Bagel

I love the taste of a good old-fashioned McDonald’s breakfast bagel. I always think that it’s amazing that when you open one, the cheese always oozes out of the hole and onto the paper; which is great for dipping your hash brown into while you wait for the bagel to cool down. They’re also less greasy than the muffin for some reason; perhaps because the breads are a different density? There was only one time that this didn’t happen; and I began to wonder whether or not it was cooked or assembled properly. It’s a shame that you can’t get a double bagel; but I don’t think the bread will be able to handle it; so usually I order a bacon snack wrap as well so that I get the full hog. The breakfast wrap and limited edition breakfast sandwich just doesn’t cut it, as the cheese is left out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment