Friday 17 June 2016

Definitely Defying Discovery #dreamdiary10

It’s dark, but I have to know if he’s here. I don’t want to knock as it’s late and I’ll be shouted at; but I have to look for clues. I slowly lift the latch and creep into the back garden. Perhaps I can see whether or not his things are here. There’s a security light, but hopefully it’s not too bright. As I reach the back of the garden, the light comes on. It’s powerful; it seeps through the foliage, and I can instantly see that the blinds are open, and through the glass a blue Sky TV screen menu is displayed in the living room. I look up, and there’s a window open upstairs. There’s definitely someone home, and they definitely haven’t retired for the night, and they’ve definitely spotted it. I have to knock on the door and announce my presence with an excuse before I am discovered; otherwise the situation could be far worse if it’s the other way around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment