Friday 17 January 2014

Time to go...

In last night’s dream I was looking for an angelic cherub shaped like Stewie’s head from Family Guy. I’m not sure why, it’s probably something to do with falling asleep watching Seth Macfarlane cartoons and reading a Dan Brown book. I was in Rome and I’d checked out the obvious places like the churches and the castle, but hadn't yet checked out the museum. There was a lovely hotel with a cosy bar serving pub grub and good beer. At some point, I was also in an English –style manor garden in a Welsh village waiting for a bus. Travelling is something I’d like to do more but just need to focus on completing my projects. Last night Google Chrome crashed for half an hour and couldn't get it working again. I think it’s time to look at switching browsers again; IE hasn't crashed for a while and loads quite quickly nowadays; hopefully that’ll be OK when all the add-ons are installed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment