Saturday 11 January 2014

Dental Resolutions

I find it odd that, considering the amount of time invested in maintaining my chompers, I'm constantly being told by my dentist that I need them professionally cleaned. I currently spend two minutes a day brushing; and while I know it should be four, I know that I simply do not have the time. Statistically, we are supposed to spend a whole day of each year brushing our teeth. Probably more if you need time to put toothpaste onto your brush. But far from spending a whole day over the sink in order to reach pristine condition (and thus having the worst kept mouth on New Year’s Eve; no-one would kiss you); I'm still told that I need to catch up by seeing the dental hygienist. Not this year. I'm now going to put in the other half day to save myself twenty-five quid. And I’ll even floss if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment