Thursday 2 January 2014

Dreaming of...a forced eviction?

I’ve had another strange dream where I’m preparing to leave home; still accompanied by both parents; without being given any notice. I’m given just two days to prepare; both days are work days so I don’t have any time to prepare for the move.  I have no knowledge of the new property other than it’s not possible to keep two vehicles on the drive; although consciously I did ask if there were room for three cars for some reason. I have to source my own boxes and am given a deadline of when everything needs to be parcelled up by; and this is a real deadline set by the estate agent. I’m told that anything I don’t pack up will be boxed up for me by a work colleague; but then I lose track of where everything is (as if I do already; I was sure yesterday that I had extra razors).

No comments:

Post a Comment