Monday 6 January 2014

The lunatics have the Asylum

More cutbacks. Less competent people available to help which means I am running round like a headless chicken trying to ensure that everyone has a chance of knowing what they are doing. Meanwhile, the leaders are in their lair trying to plot the actions of the next two weeks; little knowing that they have no idea of what is actually happening outside of their door. The stupid people are getting stupider and lazier, thinking that I can magic their problems out of thin air while they just sit and play with their mobile phones. I’m sick of this. I need out. I need an occupation with limits that I can control rather than to live up to the expectation of others. I need my ideas listened to and acted on to improve the situation rather than to be shelved and to be told to wait what’s around the corner. And I need a better income too…

No comments:

Post a Comment