Thursday 16 January 2014

Does this fold seem familiar?

While waiting for the bathroom, and, encouraged by yesterday’s success of a paper dog, I decided to pass the time by attempting to make an origami snappy beak. I first had to backtrack to make a diamond base; then backtrack again to make a kite base; but when then was sorted I was ready to move onto step 1. Open bottom base, which I duly did. There then followed an arrow directing me to push it up to the top to make a straight fold without any insides showing. This showed to be quite impossible, and all I was asked to do in step 2 was to look at step 3 for the result. After fifteen minutes the paper duly ended up in the bin and I fear that the rest of the calendar will be heading that way as well. Now I remember why I gave up on the damn thing in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment