Sunday 1 September 2024

Redirecting Resources #dreamdiary 184

I’m camping at a brewery with a team of volunteers. There’s been a terrible storm through the night and a gale has forced its way through some of the buildings. Corrugated roofs have been torn off and the equipment inside has been upturned and damaged. Meanwhile, my volunteer group have took it upon themselves to start taking down my tent and pack it away. The last thing I want is a mob of people going through my possessions and putting things in places that are going to make it difficult for me for find them later on. I know they’re only trying to help me but there’s other ways that these volunteers could be deployed for the greater good benefit rather than myself. So I rally them together in a huddle around me and explain that the brewery needs their help more than I do, and we should concentrate on getting it to an operational state again, especially when my tent withstands a hurricane better than a building.

No comments:

Post a Comment