Monday 9 September 2024

Dear Bad Guy

I’m going to stop you. I don’t care what it takes, but you’re not going to stop me. You might put hundreds of obstacles in my way, create relentless distractions, but the freedom that you have now is not going to be for very long. Things are going to get worse for you, so cherish this very letter as it could reflect upon your last moment of happiness. So now you know that someone’s about to get in your way. You’ll definitely change tactics. You might even desist and run away, but I’ll never let you rest until you’ve been brought to justice and become accountable for the misery that you’ve caused in our society. And I will never trust you, even if you give yourself up or begin to show any remorse for what you’ve done. So tread carefully because I’m waiting for you to make the mistake that will cost you your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment