Saturday 7 September 2024

Insult Me

It’s probably going to be a short but concise noise followed by a fart sound. It might vary depending on the time of day. Or she could be too polite to engage in such an atrocity. Apparently I’m a cure for insomnia when I talk about myself and I’m hailed as a medical wonder. So it’s an insult of wit. How can I make someone laugh in a bad way? Is it an uncontrollable fit of the giggles that leaves them in a bout of pain? Is it too loud? Or is it terrible and they’re just being polite? Either way, they all seem to be about my company rather than any physical or olfactory characteristics. I wonder how many there are? She hasn’t repeated one yet. And there’s no subscription either. Still, if you want to feel down without any swearing or conversation, this is the way to do it. At least you can unplug the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment