Wednesday 18 September 2024

Not Welcome #dreamdiary 185

I’m here to see my friend. I’m not sure if she even recognises me. Maybe she thinks I’m here to see her flatmate. She’s certainly in a mood. She admits me and invites me to sit on the sofa and watch TV. . She looks like she’s all made up to go out. She’s wearing heavy foundation to make her face slightly tanned and trimmed eyebrow hair. Then there’s the short black hair that she’s spent a long time curling. Why did she admit me in the first place? Perhaps I’ve got the wrong address and she’s too timid. She tells me that she’s going out now and opens the door for me to leave. We haven’t even had a conversation. As I pass through the door, she gives me a funny look. Then she puts on a black cape and heads out the door herself and turns in the opposite direction. I wonder if I should follow her.

No comments:

Post a Comment