Friday 24 February 2023

Saff's Fones

I couldn’t get my mobile phone to charge. I’d tried a hard reboot with the cable connected to power while pressing all the buttons, and I’d connected it to a computer too. I’d followed all the tips that I could Google and still nothing was happening. And there was no reason for it to. I’d kept it updated as per the manufacturer’s instructions, and I kept it in a case and there was no sign of impact or water damage. So I wasn’t prepared to pay out for a new phone for a fault that wasn’t my fault. By law, I had to get a report from an independent repairer to state that it was a manufacturer problem, but in order to reduce costs, I decided to try and get it fixed first. I took it into an independent shop. The guy looked at it and said that it would take time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment