Friday 20 August 2021

Freeze Dancers

So I started this up wondering what it was. I had a vague idea that it was musical statues and I was right. The music began with no instructions what to do other than a stop which wasn’t random. There’s no familiarity to the tunes unless you’ve played before which is a shame. It even tells you to perform a certain dance while playing a completely different piece of music. I’m then asked who moved. Alexa doesn’t know these people and doesn’t repeat their names back either so I guess the only point of this is to name and shame these people in front of everyone else. The most novel aspect of this skill is the different actions that it does request you to perform. You can dance like a banana, pull a fish face, or rock your heart out. I suppose that it’s good for the little ones at parties though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment