Monday 16 August 2021

Chocolate side up or Chocolate side down?

I like to eat biscuits with the chocolate side up to let my teeth get stuck into it. I try not to bite too hard to avoid a loud crunch and distort any sudden pain. I like to let my teeth sink in slowly to pierce the coating. Once the biscuit has left my mouth, the edges of my teeth are slightly coated with chocolate stains that can be licked off after I’ve finished it. Of course, a dentist would prefer that you eat a biscuit with the chocolate facing your tongue and away from your teeth. This would protect them but if your tongue is moist then there’s a chance of the chocolate reacting to create a drool which would be particularly unpleasant if it’s the first bite of the biscuit which means that you’ll have to take the remainder back out of your mouth. Things could get a bit messy and embarrassing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment