Monday 18 February 2019

Cable Calamity

My old phone charging cable was looking a bit frail. I sometimes use it for my iPad when I’m lying in bed, and the cable does stretch as I try to lie at a comfortable angle. I needed something a bit more robust and a longer length. This braided cable was ideal and came in a choice of colours; it was also much cheaper than the one in the shop. The extra length would also make it easier when I use my phone as a sat-nav, the cradle would be positioned in a corner and would give me a greater field of vision. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always charge, or sometimes stops charging after a length of time which can make it quite annoying and useless. I also bought one for my brother as he said he could use one for his van when he’s working, so I got his in red to match the vehicle. I hope that he doesn’t have the same problems as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment