Thursday 27 October 2016

On the Trams

I quite enjoyed my commute back into Birmingham last night. A friend had asked me to walk back with her as she didn't fancy walking through the underpass system on her own, and we had quite an entertaining journey. We had a drunk to watch in front of us who was slowly wobbling to and fro across the pavement and was getting closer and closer to the road. We then turned a corner and headed up the hill towards the station and at one point we’d lost him when he wandered into an indoor car park. I had half expected a car to appear roaring up towards the pavement, but luckily he had other things on his mind and we heard a trickling as we wandered past the entrance. But it was great to catch up with my friend on our short journey, and we managed to talk about Scotland as well as beer which was fun too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment