Monday 19 September 2016

The Toilet Train

I’ve just been for a wee on a train. It may not sound that exciting but the carriage I was in was completely empty so I could take my time to play with all the little gadgets without having to feel guilty about an audience watching me go in and out. There wasn’t even any gear of a queue striking up behind me. I could take my time closing the door and shut myself away without people wondering whether I was off for a number one or two. As the train was late before I boarded, I decided to leave a bit chaos by folding the baby change tray down over the bowl. In fact, when I emerged, I was having so much fun that I wondered if I’d missed my stop. As I emerged I noted that there wasn’t a button to close the cubicle from the outside; so to be sure I reached in and pressed the inside button before fleeing. The whole experience interested a laughing black guy, though whether he was laughing at me or his phone call is a matter to be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment