Thursday 7 May 2020

Shutter Island

This film would have been more entertaining with ghosts rather than people with psychological issues. I thought I spotted the missing patient straight away in the cabbage patch as the agents approach the hospital for the first time; only she’s aged drastically. That would have been an excellent plotline to investigate. I loved the movements of the other patients; they were like zombies. It’s a shame that there isn’t a mass horde attack when the power goes down. It’s baffling that the hospital staff are confrontational unless of course; they were already in the spoiler and are fed up of going through the same motions. I also found the dreams confused and annoying as they didn’t seem to relate to the main plot. It might be one of those films that you have to watch a second time and learn more with foresight. Before watching this film, I mistook it for another with a similar title whose names eludes me. It will be interesting to see how the two compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment