Wednesday 27 May 2020

New Tab

Mum needed a new tablet. Her old one wasn’t charging and the casing seemed to be coming out from the holes. We decided to go for a new one that had a bigger screen, but it looked like it was a bulk clearance on this line since the manufacturer had finished the warranty support. I managed to get the tablet the following day. It was easy to set up but I was disappointed with the speed. It also had a ridiculously short cable. Still, I wasn’t the one that would be using it. We also needed a case. Rather than buy a universal one from the retailer, we opted for a customised one from e-Bay. We looked at the cheap options and Mum liked the speckles on them until I pointed out that it was the dust on my screen that she was looking at. We found a nice one with butterflies on it that had the model number on the listing and there was even a stand. But when it arrived, the camera hole didn’t seem to line up. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment