Sunday 3 May 2020

Female of the Species

Sometimes you’ll do anything to help a girl, especially if she’s blonde. She’s got short bright hair in a half ponytail and talks in a very posh accent. She’s a little on the chubby side but still has curves in all the right places. And she makes a lovely cup of tea in the morning. So, when she asks me to cover her shifts so that she can focus on her college work I’m happy to oblige; all in the aid of horticultural studies. But then then she shifts change and suddenly I’m doing more work than I should. I try to clarify if this upsets her plan but the language gets vulgar and she wants to still go ahead. I attempt to suggest a few changes to make things easier for the both of us but it just gets more complicated to organise and it all seems to be my mistake. In future, I’ll have to make her work a bit more (whoever it is) before she gets what she wants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment