Sunday 8 May 2016

Dear Mr. Gates

Dear Mr. Gates,

I do not want to get Windows Ten. I do not want to sit at my computer waiting for the egg timer to tick over while your team takes it time to examine my system, read my work while pretending to perform an upgrade, and cause the programs that you do not like to slow down and take even longer to open. I do not want to have to learn a new computer system and wait even longer for a simple program to open so that I can get on with my tasks. I do not want to perform the same action twice to start a program because you have ignored my instructions the first time round. I do not want to have to give you any more money as I am already paying subscriptions. I do not want to change my mind simply to make you go away. So quit asking, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment