Tuesday 12 April 2016

I see #isee1

I see a tree captured in time, making its slow journey alongside the coastline towards the shore, making for that perfect spot where it can cool its roots for all eternity.

I see a rush of sheep, startled by our passing presence and caught in a rush of panic to escape the unknown of the foreign object passing by them at such speed.

I see a giant green flying saucer floating over the mainland, covered in green panels to adapt to its surroundings, the perfect camouflage to disguise itself from passers-by.

I see rabbits on sentry duty, making sure that the sheep don’t approach the line for their own protection to keep them safe from the road where the constant threat of shiny metal boxes pass their land at such speed.

I see a stretch of no-man’s land stretched between two islands, a dividing estuary between two conflicting nations who do battle on this very patch.


I see clouds making their way across the skyline, going about their daily business and oblivious to the activities taking place below them.

No comments:

Post a Comment