Sunday 28 February 2016

The search for a new curry house

I used to really enjoy a good curry at the local restaurant, but ever since they’ve served me undercooked lamb I’ve been very put off in going there. They serve an excellent dish in a barbecue-like sauce, but not too spicy. The strange thing is that it always came on a skillet that was absolutely loaded with sauce; which made it very awkward to add rice without making a mess. On the same evening, my aunt ordered a sheik kebab, but that too looked undercooked. I was ill shortly afterwards, but it could have been the lamb, the dodgy beer I ordered at the next bar or a combination of the two combined with the virus that was circulating around at the time. It’s definitely put me off visiting either venue again; and the last time I went for a curry I ordered the Bombay chicken which was a bit stodgy and too much thick sauce. So the struggle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment