Sunday 14 February 2016

Something's been bugging me...

I’ve had a winter bug for quite a while now. I’ve been sick at work which actually caused me to take to bed the following day then cancel work the day after. It also left my uniform and shoes with an interesting smell; not to mention the smell left in the bathroom. Two weeks later, after a large meal, it happened again. Luckily, I managed to sort myself out in time. Then again in a pub after another fortnight (that one wasn’t so clean). But I’ve had this stomach bug for quite a while now. At best, I feel a bit dizzy or nauseous, and my farts tend to be a bit more powerful and smell more. Trouble is, there’s no real access to medical care. All the doctors will only work during daytime hours; getting an appointment means that you have to spend an archaic time on the phone against a load of old grannies. Where’s the priority for the working man?

No comments:

Post a Comment