Monday 8 February 2016

Dream Diary 5

Tonight I was on holiday somewhere hot with my mum. No father, no one else, just us in a small town with a blue sky and an old church. Nowhere exotic, just somewhere Mediterranean, but they did make a lot of rugs. I was still in the same job as I was constantly on the phone booking days off, but it was very peaceful and we were just walking through the resort together talking about how many rugs we could see. We’d just seen how they were made, and we were looking at just how many rug vendors there were and spotting the people that had bought them. We also discussed goat milk production and who did it the old fashioned way, and who had a milking machine. Bizarrely, the man who runs the local petrol station had one. We also walked through someone's garage which had a red fire fiesta parked in it, and I also rolled down a hill full of rugs on my belly without anyone commenting.  I suppose it's my current future if things don't change. Not a bad future though.

No comments:

Post a Comment