Monday 1 June 2015

Frasier

I do enjoy watching Fraser but it does have its ups and downs. I prefer the situational comedy that the characters get into rather than the reflective monologues that occur more often. It’s often a self-centred comedy about its chief character and his quest to be a desirable Ladies man rather than of a radio psychiatrist. There are some classic moments that I love such as throwing his father’s chair out of his apartment building or refusing to pay the two dollar parking toll after three minutes of parking. My absolute favourite moment has to be when the brothers agree to open their own restaurant. I think that one of my main problems is that I always watch each episode out of perspective; so I am never aware of which timeline each plot relates to. I have absolutely no idea as to how the series concludes. One day I shall have to watch it from scratch and get my head round it.

No comments:

Post a Comment