Saturday 13 June 2015

Dream Diary 2

I have had some very strange sleep patterns over the weekend, mainly because I have had to attend beer festivals in between work. On Saturday I fell asleep as soon as I arrived back home, not waking till 10pm, then again at 1am. Of course, after 1am I struggled to get back to sleep again, but in between I had a very strange dream of chasing a bull into a garage while wearing an orange suit, complete with a pork pie-style hat. I’m then jogging around in a garden looking at tombstones with large daisies protruding from them. After climbing a stile over barbed wire, I’m then face to face with the bull which chases me round in circles. My Dad suddenly cries out ‘Paul’, and I actually wake up, totally unsure if he called me in the dream or in reality. I search the house apart from my parents’ room, but they still remained asleep in their room. Unless my Dad called my name in his sleep and woke me up…

No comments:

Post a Comment