Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Mission

Today was a mission. After a 5am start at work; I had to make sure that everything was in order for my annual leave away. This included briefing my new manager on what she was required to do while I was absent. Of course, no time was actually allocated for this; and instead of leaving early and cashing in on the extra hours performed throughout the week; I spent a large amount of time in the office describing my various duties. After collecting a trophy to be presented at the beer festival; I had to return home to print the other certificates. Once these were done; I had to deliver the books from the promotional event to the festival; box and itemise them; then drive the certificates from the festival to the gut who would be presenting them. I returned home at 9pm, and only then was I actually allowed to start to pack my suitcase; meaning I took most of my Dad shirts and not my holiday shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment