Monday 8 June 2015

Dream Diary

I had a bizarre ravel of travel dreams  last night. My first terror was that I had to get to the airport on time ready for my family's holiday. My family was already there but for some reason I'd been stuck in Bromsgrove. There I was on a bus in Bromsgrove trying to get home to Redditch. It was a Sunday so buses were limited and I found myself boarding a Johnsons bus numbered 14 and the last digit was stuck between 1 and 2 so it wasn't clear where it was going. I had a friend on the phone standing at Bromsgrove Bus Station trying to advise me which was the right service. I got to Redditch realising that I had not done any packing or arranged any foreign currency and I was torn between jumping home in a taxi to pack or head directly to the airport to buy what I need. Eventually I decided to board a train which got me into the city centre; but I could not find a final train to the airport.  

No comments:

Post a Comment