Saturday 11 May 2013

A Bearded Boot-start...


So was today a bearded boot start or not? It’s a difficult one. I had a late start in the morning as I only set
one wake-up call instead of two. So as I got up late, it meant I couldn't complete a complete toilette and ended up driving to work instead of walking as planned. But without any effort at all I managed to increase the team goal sales target despite a lack of personal confidence or a hazy fuzziness. My evening task was to present a pub award for the best pub in the local CAMRA area; but I also had several networking tasks to complete as well; which I managed to perform in fair time. So is this down to the new beard start or not? It did feel a bit grubby in the morning; especially when I didn't have time to trim it down in time for work. But in the evening, a lot of people liked it and I'm kind of growing warm to the fuzzy chin feeling as well. Maybe in the summer I’ll axe it; but it’s quite cosy for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment