Sunday 7 July 2024

What Wine goes well with Salmon?

It’s got to be a white. I can’t envision something that’s dark. And probably the sweeter the better. So is it going to be an opinion or some pre-recorded research? Or is it going to get real with me and tell me that it doesn’t have a mouth so it hasn’t a clue? But it goes on the internet to recommend assorted styles of wine. It doesn’t recommend a particular bottle, where I can get one from, or even offer to deliver it for me. I’m kind of embarrassed for asking. It’s a very broad answer but at least it gives me the confidence to do what I want. If I ask it to pair salmon with another beverage, it tries to tell me about a bagel instead. But it may have misheard me the first time. Sometimes it would be nice if it just thought, ‘Does this answer make sense? Would someone really ask that? Shall I ask for clarification?’.

No comments:

Post a Comment