Sunday 21 July 2024

Down Boy

I don’t remember ever having contact with them. But I imagine them to be trendy hipsters. I remember speaking to someone about them when I was serving at a bar, and perhaps I was supposed to get back to them. Something about them being a shareholder and that we weren’t supporting them because they didn’t sell live beer. I’d like to take a flight or stay in one of their hotels in a bath of beer; but I imagine that the price would be a bit extortionate. And they’ve also been known for controversial advertising campaigns and criticising other advertising campaigns which aren’t doing them any favours. But they are trying a range of new brews lately; if only to get the hipsters back on their side after becoming so big. Even their founder has had enough and is stepping down this year. It’s a shame that they’ve never tried to brew their beer as cask.

No comments:

Post a Comment