Saturday 23 May 2015

Delayed

You would think that following the delay of the machines; there would be a slim chance for recovery. But no. Following a five minute delay on my second train; my final train proceeded regardless despite me buying a ticket indicating that I was to be present on my journey. I did suspect a photo finish; and even guarded the door in an effort to cross the platform as soon as possible; but alas I failed to picture the station I was heading into and thus ended up at the wrong end of the train. Even my final train was four minutes late; it still decided to proceed without me; thus giving me an extra half hour delay. I am kept on the the move by a third train; but it terminates too early; giving me an extra half hour wait. I hope that London Midland will see the error of their ways and cough up. However; their too inadequate ticket checks prevents them from actually helping any customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment