Sunday 24 May 2015

Creeping Up...

The gay factor is creeping up on me once again. Last week I instantly homed into two  chaos having a conversation and instantly noted that they were friends of Dorothy. At work I am often frustrated by the lack of enthusiasm by my fellow team mates and their lack of interest in me. I often wonder if I overact as they often look bewildered after me suggesting s simple course of action to them. Then towards the end of a festival I literally had to tear myself away from someone as they passively attempted to come onto me. What is up? It's very worrying. I have little contact with females apart from a working relationship which would be inappropriate. I also suffer from a constant fear of rejection and embarrassment. I need to pull myself together and give myself some proper time to sort things out. Otherwise my frustration will just get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment