Monday 11 May 2015

Work Stress out

I am absolutely furious at the moment. I have been working my ass off at work because some cunt forgot to top up their car with petrol and I have to cover for them. That means that I have to cover their shift before they even start and then the shop gets even busier. So I'm dashing around trying to keep up a fast level of service and often I'm the only one in the stockroom. I have to remind the others that they need to focus on people rather than patching boxes back up which they can do later. Then when it gets even busier I spot two of my colleagues giggling over a mobile phone. I have to tell them to move their ass as I haven't had a break in six hours and I have to drive the next batch of stuff to the other store. I am then told not to get stressed. Bastards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment