Saturday 13 December 2014

Rambling about RambAles


Just lately I’ve been writing offline on another project, and it’s nearly complete. Within the beer club that I volunteer for, I also run a series of pub walks where we find a group of rural pubs and walk round them all using a series of country footpaths. It’s a ramble and we drink ale; so we call it… RambAle! The content wasn’t particularly creative to write as most of it was just giving clear and concise directions; it was more of a labour process. Over the next few weeks I’m going to try and add some creative content to make it interesting; though I don’t really want to give the reader a history lesson and distract them from the purpose of the article. I’m in the process of uploading the content, and you can check it out at www.rbcamra.org.uk. I still need to write a longer article for general publication to a wider audience; this may be published in a national magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment