Monday 15 December 2014

I'm doing it my way


Once again, the day job is getting in the way of things. As we reach our busiest season, my request for help has been completely ignored. Right in the middle is a health and safety inspection which I have to prepare the paperwork for. I have a team of people who are determined to do things their way while not following guidelines, including my manager; who admits that my role is not what he expected either. We have all been put under a secret agenda in a cost-cutting exercise in order to make cheaper deliveries within the company. I’m fed up of people going behind my back and not sharing information which should be included as part of a team. I seriously need to find time to press on. And in the meantime; I’m not prepared to put any extra effort in. I’m just going to turn up for the hours and pay check then disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment