So is this going to be a topical twister of the day or a simple pun? Will it be a clean long tale to understand and chuckle at and will it allow for my tastes? And will it be the same joke every time for the remainder of the day? I hope not. With the first joke, I’m not sure if it’s kidding or not. It tells me to drink a gallon of water at night to make me get up earlier in the morning. Some people will do that anyway as they come home from the pub. There’s a good chance of me getting up earlier in the night then returning to sleep afterwards. I might not even make it to the bathroom. Of course, Alexa won’t be bothered by that because she wants me to use her to order more sheets. There’s no punchline or musical sound effects either.
No comments:
Post a Comment